Kt's NZ Blog

The journey continues....

Friday, October 20, 2006

My first gig!!

Hey everybody, it's been in the preliminary stages for a couple of weeks now, but finally I can definitely say that I have my first gig on this coming Wednesday (the 25th). I'm playing piano, and singing a few tunes, some of my own composition, at a wee place called the Welsh Bar. It's a pretty relaxed atmosphere so it should be a nice gentle start to the whole experience (althought the arranging hasn't been so straight forward!!). Lots of practising for me this bank holiday weekend, plus a drive out and about tomorrow, in a manual of all things!! Anyhoo time to be off, just wanted to share the news with everyone now it's confirmed. Enjoy your weekends. xxxx

4 Comments:

At 10:01 am, Blogger Kt said...

Thanks for the support guys - if you could all come out and sing with me that would be great!! Hopefully i'll be getting some of it on film so depending on how it goes you may well get to see it. xx

 
At 4:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did I miss that you sing and play piano?

Oh, well. I've always said my middle name is OBLIVIOUS...

PS: Good chance I'll be in Welli my last week; Pirate City Rollers (derby) are supposed to be doing an exhibition downtown for "Ladyfest" on 2 December. You should stop by!

 
At 11:27 pm, Blogger Fred & Laura said...

Helloo! I can't believe I missed your first gig! How did it go?? I'll bet you were fab and I'm looking forward to seeing the video.
See you soon chick...but i just saw you cos your sitting beside me (spooky!)!!x x x

 
At 9:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to use this to keep in touch with Sally, but I don't know if I have your e-mail address.

Re: WAYN--I'd rather not join, as MySpace takes up enough of my time and when I attempted to register for WAYN, they asked for a bunch of info I'd rather not give out yet again. Please don't take my failure to sign up as a sign that I don't care to keep in touch with you! Just e-mail me if you ever need me at ava_0222@yahoo.com. Hope you're doing well!

KT: Thanks for allowing me to use you as an intermediary. It shouldn't happen again. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home