Kt's NZ Blog

The journey continues....

Friday, September 29, 2006

Fred wasn't ready for the jelly (we told him) but I was ready for my lunch

Hee hee, it's Friday and I've just got back from a 'work' lunch which lasted two hours (I'm a little tipsy), and was a reward for lots of hard work a few weeks ago. We (myself, Jason, Tina - our supervisor - and our two managers) went to a korean/something else restaurant which was Jason's choice. The food was yummy, obviously even more so coz I wasn't paying!! I had a tuna loin stonegrill with lemon and cucumber for entree followed by lamb shanks coated in something with some kind of curry sauce thing (they were words I didn't understand and cannot remember), accompanied by a glass or two of merlot and a martini rosso avec lemonade (surprise surprise). As Del Boy puts it lovely jubbly.
That's a mere aside however, as the main reason I wanted to post was to inform Sally, and the rest of the public, that Fred wasn't ready for that jelly. Laura informed me yester eve that Fred had made some jelly on Wednesday for himself and his lovely lass. In commencing in this hanus act he was clearly not heeding the warning that me and Sally had given him but two months ago that he wasn't ready for this most delicious but dangerous gelatin substance. He should not have been surprised, therefore, to suffer from tummy ache after consumption. Fred, I have no sympathy, you were foolish my friend. We are wise, do not turn from our ways. Love and kisses. Me. xxxxxxxxxxxx Hee hee.

4 Comments:

At 4:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was most definitely ready for the jelly, i just ate too much that's all! The jelly will never foil me, altogether now....Jelly on a plate, Jelly on a plate, Wibble Wobble, Wibble Wobble, Jelly on a plate! Ah thank you.

 
At 7:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now Fred.....tell the truth.....you groaned all night after eating it. Fair do's you ate more than me (i didn't stand a chance at getting near any more!) but I feel the jelly did defeat you, hence, you were not ready...for that jelly.

 
At 10:11 pm, Blogger Kt said...

Ha ha my crazy New Zealand friends, you have quite clearly been driven mad in my absence! I shall now spend all day with Bootylicious in my head...

 
At 2:14 am, Blogger Alan D said...

Hmmmm..I do not think Jelly can cause such random delirium. What have you guys been taking?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home