Kt's NZ Blog

The journey continues....

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I don't believe it (can we go to the caves ted, can we?)

I am not a happy bunny this morning for I went to log into my new e mail that I'd set up precisely for the reason that hotmail is blocked on work computers, and I don't have my own login yet (after 5 frickin weeks), and now they've blocked g mail too!! So once again I am stranded from all of your e mails until I can get to an internet cafe, or get a login. AAAAaaaarrrgggh. I shall go now and fume. xxxxx

3 Comments:

At 11:04 pm, Blogger Kt said...

Damnit! I sent you a long email to gmail yesterday with much news. Most importantly, that I'm going to be home on Sunday night and wondered if you wanted to speak then? xx

 
At 8:49 am, Blogger Kt said...

Well the only problem with that is that it will be Monday morning here and so I shall be at work, unless i get up really really early (and I mean early, like 6 o clock), and I don't really fancy that on a Monday morning. Any other windows of opportunity?

 
At 8:49 am, Blogger Kt said...

Ooh I forgot kisses, so xxxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home