Kt's NZ Blog

The journey continues....

Sunday, September 03, 2006

New job, new flat!!

Hiya!!! It's now Sunday the 3rd of September with us here in NZ and springtime has come. Myself, Laura and Fred have just come from our now weekly trip to see the jazz at the Hummingbird. I am feeling a little buzzed from the glass of red wine and so can't really think of coherent things to write, but I'll give it a go. The news as it stands is that I started my new improved position at work on Wednesday and am liking it a lot more (plus the wage did go up, so all the better), and yesterday I moved in to my new home for the next 6 months. Haven't got a proper bed yet, but that should arrive in the next week, and then I'll add to my furniture piece by piece. I currently (as of today) have a blow up bed, a heater, and a bedside lamp, so sufficed to say my room looks a little bare. I gave it a good clean yesterday though, washing down all the walls and the floor, so now it's ready to be adorned with colourful things to give it a bit of life (as it's on the dark side of the house). I will be putting pictures on shortly. Hope you are all well at home, I'll be e mailing with my address soon. Hugs. xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home