Kt's NZ Blog

The journey continues....

Friday, August 18, 2006

7 months exactly

Hi there. How are you all? This morning around 6 am NZ time marked exactly 7 months since I departed British shores. And right around now, I imagine Sally will be making her way back to those same shores (Thanks for your mini blog Sal, glad to know it's not only NZ that is up there on the slide front - 5 in one playground, that's what I'm talking about!!) Well I thought I'd say helllooooo while I'm on the old net, but there's no news regarding jobs or flats at the mo I'm afraid. Currently waiting to hear back from the agency. My day so far has consisted of two coffee breaks, a trip to the museum, and a trip to New World. Living it up indeed I am!! Yup. So I'll be off, toodles for now. xxxx

1 Comments:

At 11:50 pm, Blogger Harthside said...

Greetings. Hope the 3 hour job was lucative! Congrats' on the 7 month milestone - doesn't time fly! Hope to find sometime for the Scots hols blog update soonest. LH&K..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home