Kt's NZ Blog

The journey continues....

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I have no time!!!!

Hiya. This is going to be brief as I don't have time to say a lot. The update is I now have a flat. or rather house, in Hataitai which i'm moving into on Sat. I started my job on Mon, and it was awful, so today I handed in my notice, only to be offered a slightly better position (in a place where people actually talk - it's been dreary the last 3 days), and a better wage (fingers crossed). So I start my new role tomorrow. Other than that there's not much to report. Yep. Anyhoo I'd better go. Hope you are all ok, let me know. Sorry again for the lack of e mails. xxxx

1 Comments:

At 7:42 am, Blogger Kt said...

Hey sweetie! I just got back from two blissful days with Anna, Rob and Elsie. They are all gorgeous. Sorry to hear your job was so pants, I take it there were no slide loving pirates amongst your work collegues? Boring bastards! I'm off down to London on Monday to see Natalie and Katherine, how exciting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home