Kt's NZ Blog

The journey continues....

Friday, November 03, 2006

Alright, but not all there

Alreet. I have written a few posts recently but there's been problems with uploading photos so i'm going to wait to put them on until they're finished. No shoddy work here thank you! Thought I'd say hi anyway and put on this pic of when we met up with Laura and her folks (aka Bob and Ann) on Tuesday. I'm not flushed, that's sunburn.
It was lovely to see them all (we'd missed Laura even though she'd only been gone a week), and by the sounds of it they're having a cracking time. Just think dad - it could be you!! Other news of the week. Um, I booked my flights down to Christchurch for the Carole King concert next month. I also cancelled my flight home on the 10th of January, and once I've found out what my rents are doing in terms of coming out, I'll book my flight home for sometime in March. Myself and Elaine had a pleasant jaunt to the acoustic night at the venue formerly known as indigo on Wednesday, and that's about it really. Oh, except that I'm moving out of hataitai in just under 2 weeks and over to Roseneath where I shall be staying with Caroline. What's your news peeps? I hear you're off to Dublin Sally? xxxxx

4 Comments:

At 3:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am indeedy off to Dublin in december with the man himself- I'm so excited! We've booked a double room at the YHA but I'm guessing it will never live up to Wellington... still, it's pretty cheap so as long as it's relatively clean that will be grand. It was lovely to hear your voice this week sweetie xx

 
At 7:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kt
It could indeed be your Dad. I think he's coming round to the idea, and it would be nice if he came, but we'll have a good time whether or not.
Mum

 
At 7:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've pressed the wrong button again...... how did I come to be anonymous?

 
At 7:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Inquiring minds (read: nosy minds) want to know--who is this "the man himself" Sally speaks of??? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home