Kt's NZ Blog

The journey continues....

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I did it!!

There's only one photo from this, taken after the event, and it pretty much says how I was feeling!! It went rather well really, and I had lots of support there, so thanks to everyone. There was obviously people back home who I would have loved to be there, friends, family, barney and others, but Fred got it on vid so you can all see it when I get home. My set was pretty short (ok very short) with 3 covers, and 5 of my own songs, but you gotta start somewhere, and I have. xxxxx

5 Comments:

At 7:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a piano you are playing or areyou waiting for your dinner to be served?

 
At 8:58 am, Blogger Kt said...

It is me sat at the piano after having played it. I am facing away from it. xx

 
At 4:17 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I've got my specks on, I can see the keyboard of the piano!!! Will have to get our's tuned before you come home.

 
At 4:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look well gorgeous x

 
At 7:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Congratulations, you! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home