Kt's NZ Blog

The journey continues....

Monday, January 08, 2007

I'm Excited!! (because)

Not only have I got 7 and a half days left of work, and not only am I enjoying a yumsbum kumara, feta, and cashew salad as I write this, but also it's only a week and a bit until the Big Day Out and my anniversary of being in NZ, and only 2 and a bit weeks until mum and dad come out, wohoo!! Now don't think I want my last two weeks in Wellington to go quickly, but I am ready to make a move, and we're going to have an ace time travelling. I've got it all planned, there's so many amazing things and places to do and see. Myself, Laura and Fred are going to Edoras for example. Cannot wait for that!! And strangely enough I am actually looking forward to coming home. I'm worried it will feel rather weird at first but it will be great to see everyone again. Anyhoo, I just wanted to share my excitement. That is done. Hope you are all well. xxxxx

7 Comments:

At 4:44 pm, Blogger Fred & Laura said...

Still can't believe the time has passed so quickly and we're all soon to head home! Glad your very excited Kt, you should be...lots of fun things still to come! I'm looking forward to seeing your mum and dad again too(it was only a brief "hello!" at our graduation - although some lovely photographs were taken indeed).
Here's to continued travel!

L x

 
At 11:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I'm very excited about getting all my lovely friends back!! (Though I wish them, of course, amazing adventures full of joy and wonder before they come home).

What I'm most excited about is seeing you all, but running a close second is seeing the LOTR footage again! We'll be re-enacting the reunion of the hobbits for real when you all come back up (perhaps with the addition of a couple of interlopers, one who looks suspiciously like a piratical aragorn, at least in his hairiness!)

 
At 3:50 am, Blogger Alan D said...

I can't wait for the LOTR footage. I've been really quite excited about it since I first heard about it. It should just be ready in time for next years Oscar season... I must write an article about it all, ha ha!

A piratical Aragorn. No.

 
At 6:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey chick, am very excited about your homecoming.. some much has changed!!
i will def have to make the trip back home once you are back in lytham st,annes.
or you can come visit me in the big smog :)

have a brilliant last few weeks!!!

becca

 
At 11:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy new year and have a great last few weeks in NZ!

 
At 1:07 am, Blogger Annie said...

Hello sweetie!

Sorry I haven't been in contact.. for well, ever! Hope you are well, you're looking gorgeous as usual!! Can you believe it was a year ago we met? When are you coming home? Happy new year and take care babe x

 
At 9:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Katie

Just got round to looking at your blog - only to find out you're coming back soon!

Lovely looking at all the pretty pictures - I must get out there one day!

Comfort yourself with the thought that when you come back you'll get to meet our Sal's boyfriend - yay! He is lush.

Look forward to seeing you some time sweetie.

Love from Anna and Elsie x x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home